I will get to go to India again this school year for a championship softball tournament in New Delhi. No, I'm not playing softball; I coaching it! Well, just as the assistant coach, but I am having so much fun with it. Who knew?
I am consistently amazed by Owen. How can a kid who had such a rough start at life be doing so extraordinarily well nine years later? We were told he would likely have all sorts of delays and difficulties, but he doesn't. He's the tallest kid in his class and has scored quite well on the few standardized tests he's taken. And he's just so nice! We are so incredibly lucky to have Owen in our lives.
1. How old are you? Nine
2. What is your favorite color? Blue and Purple
3. What do you want to be when you grow up? A good person.
4. What is your favorite thing about school? Math and PE and recess.
5. What do you like best about Mom? She loves me.
6. What do you like best about Dad? He loves me.
7. What is something you are really good at? Soccer and basketball and being kind.
8. What is your favorite animal? All animals. I don’t have a favorite.
9. What was the best thing you did when you were eight? I learned how to write faster.
10. What is your favorite show? Star Wars
11. Where is your favorite place to go on vacation? Anywhere in Europe.
12. Which has been your favorite vacation we've taken? Rome
13. Who do you look up to? My family.
14. What is something you want to learn before you turn ten? I want to memorize multiplication.
15. If you could have any wish, what would it be? To teleport.
16. What is your favorite food? Things with cheese.
17. What do you like to do at recess? Tetherball and soccer.
18. What is your favorite sport? Soccer, basketball.
19. What are your favorite teams? Real Madrid, Packers, Cardinals, Broncos, Rockies.
20. What is your favorite vegetable? I like tomatoes and carrots. And olives. Oh, and I like potatoes. Least favorite? Super spicy peppers.
21. What is your favorite holiday? Winter Break
22. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you like to go? Anywhere - cause I like to travel.
23. If you had $1 million dollars, what would you do with it? I’d give half of it away and buy Lego sets with the rest.
I'm so glad we got there before opening time because by the time we left, the line was ridiculously long. It is absolutely worth going to, and I hope to go back regularly with the changing exhibits.